Monday, April 9, 2018

Bat Girl...


...and a few other things!
  (That's me above in my newest cowl)
((LOVES IT!!!))

And then I did another thing today...





You make a circular blanket...edge the blanket with roping...
and "ta-da!"
You have yourself a bag!

This is going to be my ultimate beach accessory!



But.
The reason why I am here...





The pattern is a paid pattern but can be found here


Just click that link above :)

It was a good $5 spent, I'd say.
Easy to follow instructions and full of pictures to help along the way.  I will admit that I'm not one for buying patterns but this was requested from a few of my peeps and I was willing to give it a shot.  Turns out, it's just the cutest thing ever!



Back to my cowl...
Super easy to work up! 
If you worked my "Miss Shell" messy bun beanie, this one is for you!

Should I have a pattern written up for it?
Let me know in the
comment section
below!

Thanks for viewing!
Make sure to find me on Facebook at
(Click on the link above :)
so I can answer any questions regarding any of my patterns.
Thanks again and...

Keep it safe, Keep it Clever, Keep the Love, Peace,
and Light.
Captain and Chell OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment